Dairy Diary is giving you the chance to win a National Trust Family Membership for one year
Enjoy free access to more than 500 places with National Trust membership.
Enjoy these benefits with membership:
- Explore over 500 special places across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Free parking at most National Trust car parks
- National Trust Handbook full of ideas to help you plan a visit
- National Trust Magazine sent to you three times a year
- Regular newsletters sent straight to your inbox
The membership is for one family of 2 adults (aged 18+) living at the same address and up to 10 of their children or grandchildren (17 or under). Under 5s go free. Worth £120
You can also use your card to visit heritage sites in Scotland, looked after by the National Trust for Scotland. Further afield, you can use your National Trust membership card in 14 other countries, including Italy, the Bahamas and Canada.
For your chance to win simply name one of the fascinating articles in the Dairy Diary
Don’t miss out on more exciting competitions and exclusive offers from Dairy Diary.
If you are not already an existing subscriber, but would like to hear about our new competitions and exclusive offers simply tick the Newsletter opt-in. We promise not to pass your details to any third party. You will receive occasional newsletters from Dairy Diary.
The last date for entries is 16 December 2018.
Copyright 2018 Eaglemoss Ltd.
Online prize draw and competition terms and conditions
1. Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per reader.
2. All prizes are subject to availability, and Eaglemoss reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters’ discretion.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
5. Employees (and their families), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of these online magazine promotions are not eligible to enter.
6. Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 14 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered (if applicable).
8. If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
9. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
10. Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is Eaglemoss, Electra House, Crewe Business Park, Cheshire, CW1 6GL. Eaglemoss is part of Eaglemoss Ltd. A list of winners will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending an SAE to The Dairy Diary Prize Draws and Competitions at the above address.
11. Click here for our Privacy Statement.
12. Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted.